SEJA BEM VINDO, ENTRE, RELAXE, TIRE OS SAPATOS, RESPIRE FUNDO TRÊS VEZES E SIRVA-SE.                         
HAVE A CUP OF TEA!

SALAAM ALEIKUM!!
_________________________________________________

domingo, 16 de março de 2008

Sweet Emotion

Feeling someone else,
Hearing something different,
My mind wonders...
Where have you been when u were not here?

A week and three days ago,
I have felt magnetized.
I was naked and unknown,
felling special for that.
You were lost in translation,
happy, but unsatisfied.
You have shown me something new,
even though you are not aware of.

I've been colorful since then.
My days have been changed.
They feel tasty as the discovery of a new flavour,
just like a juice of orange and garden mint.
I could write a silly song about this,
play it out loud on a band,
or even pretend to be in love,
just to spice up this ordinary life.

But I am satisfied just to feel messed up by someone else unknown.
I am enjoying to play hide and seek of personal mysteries.
I am laughing while remembering for how long those butterflies have been slept inside my stomach.
Now I can make them fly more often,
spread them through out this city in disguise,
allowing a piece of me to be shared,
it has been locked for almost an unbearable time.

Finally I have recovered the positivity,
it had been lost at a bloody and violent battle with fallen angels.
My wounds were deep,
and I was used to deepen them with my rage.
They took years to heal.
Long history, not to be erased.

I am sorry if I'm saying too much, but I really like to write.
And it is an inspiring sweet emotion to breath your acid mood.
Do you know that I can play with it too?
It remembers me a place that I was willing to reach.
Now I think I did, and without the effort of going that far,
but with a huge effort of allowing myself to not take things so hard.

It might be just the beginning, the middle or the end,
but the reasons are more then enough to invite you to come in.
So, please, help yourself, have a sit, a blasting good time,
But first of all I would like to say danke, a lot..
and always bis gleich, no good byes...

3 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Voce ja teve a sensação de explodir de plenitude?
Já usou a luz do celular para iluminar sua caderneta simplesmente porque estava escuro e você precisava escrever de qualquer maneira?
Já olhou uma frágil flor que se abre na grama depois de um inverno rigoroso?
Já provou a sensação de braços transformados em asas depois da abolição da gravidade?
Já se emocionou ao tocar uma estatua fria?
Já beijou o homem que você gosta com volúpia tal a sentir-se um só corpo?
Já trepou com um amigo que ate então era apenas um bom amigo?
Já saiu pelado em praça publica dizendo que aquele era teu corpo e ninguém tinha nada a ver com isso?
Já explodir uma bolha de sabão?
Já se afogou de sede?
Já caiu sem ser no chão?
Já contou ate 500?
Já olhou alem do escuro?
Já sentiu alem do muro?
Atrás do muro tem um outro mundo. Ninguém pode te dizer como ele é. A decisão è sua de ficar ou atravessar.

Anônimo disse...

it's been a long time
since last i felt free

Anônimo disse...

intiresno muito, obrigado