SEJA BEM VINDO, ENTRE, RELAXE, TIRE OS SAPATOS, RESPIRE FUNDO TRÊS VEZES E SIRVA-SE.                         
HAVE A CUP OF TEA!

SALAAM ALEIKUM!!
_________________________________________________

sábado, 21 de junho de 2008

Straight from the streets of Madrid, T says:

"Earl grey, Nick Warren in Shanghai, me in Madrid reading words from a screen that could be anywhere. Information generated in Sao Paulo and splashed all over the place by the effects of all this on my skin.

Getting darker and darker, melanine seems to be very important nowadays, Id say crucial. I feel the heat on my back coming in through the window, I feel lazy and thankful and anyway I complain because it's too fucking hot. Water pleases.

All those cities and I suffer when the sun decides to be cruel on us. Mercury must be affecting our communication skills because its proximity to the StarKing. Burning hot the whole time just like a firewire. They say that planet, when aligned with ours, brings the past back to right now and confuses the whole thing because people can't deal with simultaneous times. I say it might be true.

How can electricity become pressure that generates vibration through the air, into the ears, onto the brain, in whatever format? Oh yeah, there's a scientific explanation to that! But how can all that generate goose bumps? There must be a chemical explanation to that. Cold chills all over the body while roof tiles are cracking in response to so much heat...that's not physics.

The mighty truth, the bloody booth, the super sattelites, the whatever planet, the god of love and history books. Lines are busy, try again later."


Yep lovely friend, here it rains, and I thank the Gods.
I'm afraid of the time when the Earth will decide to burn us... 
I'm quite sure it will.
I shall have shelter in Helsinki..
Shall we?
Kiitos...

Nenhum comentário: