SEJA BEM VINDO, ENTRE, RELAXE, TIRE OS SAPATOS, RESPIRE FUNDO TRÊS VEZES E SIRVA-SE.                         
HAVE A CUP OF TEA!

SALAAM ALEIKUM!!
_________________________________________________

sexta-feira, 24 de setembro de 2010

Late night tales from...

...once upon a time.

When there was finally a place I could call home,
Where I could arrive all alone,
have a cup of own grow herb tea
and remember what I like.

It is a bless to be able to
properly listen to my musics,
then remember I can write.
Re-think about the adventures,
many that I almost took for granted.

The nomad journey has been long,
so many histories that I couldn't imagine better,
so many beds, so many flights.

All those open arm lands,
and strange beautiful faces..
So many angels that fancied my smile,
maybe because I've been trying to be truthful
to my own inner deep desires.

Sweet thoughts,
making a joyful tear drop from my right eye.
Calm music, piano and clarinet,
teasing my heart to squeeze.

For all that I was grateful.
For all this I am thankful,
each and every minute of these conscious breathes,
that can allow things to make all the sense
they could ever have.

Nenhum comentário: