SEJA BEM VINDO, ENTRE, RELAXE, TIRE OS SAPATOS, RESPIRE FUNDO TRÊS VEZES E SIRVA-SE.                         
HAVE A CUP OF TEA!

SALAAM ALEIKUM!!
_________________________________________________

domingo, 13 de abril de 2008

Just another day on Earth

When it feels better to hang upside down at my batcave.
Close my wings and shot my eyes as if there was no daylight.
I'm just taking advantage from a day in which silence and loneliness is a choice once I'm not obliged to see humans beings.

A dear beloved friend once has told me: "I don't exist when you cannot see me". She might have forgotten about the power of memories. But I must agree that this feels like a recharging spot. Where I can just pretend that I don't exist in this form, make a trip to my subconscious, forget gravity, morality, economy and time... Pretend to be a selfish hedonist, fly to drink blood from some fresh skin and wake up revitalized. I bet Cleopatra used to do that, lying down at the centre of her pyramid as if it was the centre of the Universe. Here at Gothan all we have are caves where I cheer for the moon to come and get into my window to praise me. For her I would open my eyes, have my thoughts enlighten and my skin tanned. 

All my best for you, humanity, but keep it for Moonday. For Today, just as you are, I'm a heck of a bad company.

(Quotes from Nephelim)

2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

take your time, my dear friend!
we all need some time alone...isolation, silence, meditation!

Anônimo disse...

I see!